Terms and Conditions of Aeroline Card
By accepting and using this Card, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
In this Agreement, "Card" means the Aeroline Card issued to you by Aeroline. "You" and "your" means the person or persons who have received the Card and are authorized to use the Card as provided for in this Agreement. "We," "us," and "our" mean Aeroline.
|Definitions of Card
- The Card is a Prepaid Card. The Card allows you to access funds up to the value of your Card. The Card is not a credit card. You will not receive any interest on your funds in the Card.
- Since your Card’s value is prepaid and the cash balance is stored in your card, you should treat it the same as cash.
- Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced and the Cash Balance in the card cannot be transferred or refunded. We are not responsible for any stolen or lost cards.
- The Card value or any unused value are not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
- Any loss resulting from loss or stolen card shall be accrued to the Cardholder. The Card value or any unused value excluding the bonus value are refundable in the event that Aeroline cease to run its business or the demise of the Cardholder. In any other circumstances, it is not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
- You may use your Card to purchase Aeroline Tickets at any Aeroline Service Center or website www.aeroline.com.my / www.aeroline.com.sg
- The Card cannot be used concurrently with any other promotions, discount and Gift Certificates.
- The Card will remain the property of Aeroline and must be surrendered upon demand.
|Topping Up Your Card
- You may increase the Cash Balance in your Card, called “Top-up” at any time.
- There is a minimum amount of value that may be loaded onto your Card on a single transaction which is fixed by us.
- There is no limit on the number of times you may top-up your Card.
- You must present the Card and meet identification requirements to process top-up.
|Using Your Card
- You may use your Card to purchase the tickets wherever the Card is honored as long as purchase value does not exceed the balance available on your Card.
- Each time you use your Card, you authorize us to reduce the value available on your Card by the amount of the transaction. You are not allowed to exceed the available amount on your Card through an individual transaction or a series of transactions.
- You do not have the right to stop payment on any purchase transaction originated by use of your Card. Once the Card has been used for a payment and the relative amount has been deducted, the transaction cannot be cancelled and the amount cannot be re-credited into the card.
- You are responsible for all transactions initiated by use of your Card. If you permit someone else to use your Card we will treat this as if you have authorized such use and you will be responsible for any transactions made subject to such use.
- Transactions are in RM or S$.
- The Conversion Rate between RM and S$ is based on a Fixed Exchange Rate as determined by us and may be adjusted without prior notice.
|No periodic statement showing your Card Transactions will be issued to you. If you want to know your Card balance or seek information regarding your Card transactions, please log onto www.aeroline.com.my or www.aeroline.com.sg . You may view it in your Travel Summary.
|Amendment and Cancellation
|We may amend or change the terms of this Agreement at any time. You will not be notified of any changes in the manner provided by applicable law prior to the effective date of the change.
|In the event of dispute, our record of the Cash Balance in the Card and the transactions made by the Card shall be final. We undertake to exercise due diligence in the upkeep of the record.
|Disclaimer of Liability
|IN THE EVENT OF ANY DIFFICULTIES IN USING THE CARD, PLEASE REFER TO US AND WE SHALL RECTIFY ANY PROBLEMS AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF THE FAILURE OF THE TRANSACTION.
|In the event that the Card service is terminated, you shall be given 6 months notice to finish utilizing the Cash Balance in the Card prior to the termination.