Upon booking of online accommodation made through www.aeroline.com ( “Aeroline” ), you ( “The Customer” ) agree to the following terms and conditions :
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use Aeroline’s online hotel booking and to comply with all terms and conditions of booking.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- The room rate quoted is on per room per night basis.
The rate shown DOES NOT including any hotel service fees applicable, charges for optional incidentals (such as mini bar snacks or telephone calls) and etc. The lodging will assess these fees and charge upon checkout.
- Your credit card will be charged for a BOOKING FEES ONLY upon reservation. Balance of the payment will be required upon arrival to Hotel.
- Please take note that the published prices on www.aeroline.com may change at any time without prior notice.
- Your credit card will be charged ONLY after the booking is confirmed. Once the credit card is processed, we will email a Hotel Confirmation slip to you, for which MUST BE retained for check-in purposes. Failing which you are required to pay for the room at the hotel’s walk-in-rate.
- Cardholder’s signature is required to validate the Hotel Confirmation Slip otherwise the hotel may not recognized it as a valid confirmation slip.
- The Customer will be required to present a credit card upon hotel check-in to cover incidental charges that may incur.
- By making a booking the customer authorizes Aeroline to pass on credit card details of the customer to the hotel if requested.
- A one (1) night room rate charge would be applicable for NO SHOW.
- Any amendments on the room nights stay of the hotel should reach us AT LEAST THREE (3) days prior to your check-in date. Any amendments received less than the three (3) days notice required is subject to the penalty charge in accordance to the hotel’s Amendment Policy.
- When amended, should your room rate is lesser than your original room rate, the booking fee will be forfeited.
- Amendments can be done online by clicking the CHANGED HOTEL ROOMS BOOKINGS link and change according to the instructions given.
- Any cancellation must be advised to Aeroline AT LEAST THREE (3) DAYS prior to your check-in date.
- If cancellation is advised LESS THAN THREE (3) DAYS prior to the check-in date, a cancellation fee equivalent to ONE (1) NIGHT’S accommodation cost will be incurred.
- A non-refundable booking fee applies for any cancellation.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure your requested room type is available, we cannot guarantee the actual bedding configuration of the room. These requests are forwarded to the hotel and are subject to availability on the day of check-in. All additional requests (smoking room, etc) are also subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed by Aeroline.
- Aeroline make its best efforts to ensure that all the information that appears on its website is accurate. However, Aeroline does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without notice.
- Hotel Information: All hotel information that is published on the website is current and is subject to change without notice. Aeroline has visited the majority of its featured hotels and every effort has been made to describe the hotels as accurately as possible. However, Aeroline cannot accept responsibility for facilities, which are temporarily not available, are under renovation or not suited to individual tastes and preferences. Redecoration and maintenance is necessary to the upkeep of the hotel and may take place without prior warning, whilst the hotelier or supplier will endeavour to keep inconvenience to a minimum. The effects of normal wear and tear can be expected in a hotel and these are beyond our control. Aeroline cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance or inconvenience to the client beyond their control nor for accidents in a hotel or loss caused by hotel management or staff.